About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, December 3, 2007

B - I - N - G - O and BINGO was his name-O

Thursday night Phil, Phil’s dad and I went to play BINGO with Aunt Merriell at a church in Kalamazoo. She goes every Thursday night when the weather is decent and asked if we would like to join her. So we all ventured out in the freezing cold.

This was my first experience with BINGO and let me say it was pretty fun. Some of those people are a little too into it if you ask me… perhaps addicted. They all have lucky charms and fun things they bring with them every time. Some people were even playing 30 cards at once!!! I couldn’t keep up with that.

We had fun and the night was a pretty big success. Aunt Merriell won $75 and Phil won the final game of the night for $250 (it would have been $500 but another lady got BINGO at the same time so they had to split the pot). Either way, that is a lot of money!! So we went away happy.

To celebrate our victory we went to Aunt Merriell’s for some sloppy joes and coconut crème pie.
Phil, Aunt Merriell & Rob pre-BINGO
Phil & his dad concentrating hard.
Phil with his winning cards & his winnings!

No comments: