About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Maltby Christmas

Monday afternoon, we went to my parents house to hang out with the family. We ate a lot, played games and caught up. Monday night, we went to dinner with Phil’s dad and Grandma and then they all headed off to church while I went back to my parents house. After church the boys went to our house to drink, play games and ping pong… I don’t want to know what else they did. Sunday morning Phil and my cousin Ross picked up Grandma on their way to my parents house. We got up very early and opened presents, that afternoon the rest of the family came over for lunch and presents. Lunch was spectacular as usual and our dessert was amazing (thanks to mom & annie). After lunch we played yet some more games and watched movies. Phil and I finally made it home late Tuesday night to get some sleep before we had to get up and go to work Wednesday morning.

Me, Jenni, Annie and Mom.


Grandma playing euchre with the boys.


An intense game of Monopoly with Annie, Aunt Laurie and Staci.


Aunt Laurie during the annual Maltby family Christmas charades.


Hand and Foot anyone...


Monday night my mom and I cut my brother-in-law Nate's hair... suprisingly it turned out pretty good.


Tula, Nate and Oba after a long day of food and games.


The Maltby Christmas tree and presents.


Opening presents with the family.


Nate, Aunt Laurie and Phil.


My cousin Arianna found the Christmas gear.


Ross, Jenni and I had to squeeze on a bench for dinner... it was some family bonding time.


Phil and I in front of the stockings.


Here is the fabulous dessert... swan creme puffs with ice cream in the middle.


Notice the blue water surrounding the swans.

1 comment:

Greg Bevier said...

Didn't you take any pictures of your favorite cousin?