About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nose Picker

Friday night I went over to visit my friend Amy and her daughter Juliana. We had a fun girl’s night. We ordered pizza, played with toys and watched some kid’s videos. It was really good to see Amy again and spend some time together. It’s been a long time! Her daughter is getting so big, I can’t even believe it and she looks so much like Amy. She’s a ham too, couldn’t get enough of our attention, every time she would get in trouble she’d just break out that adorable smile.
Jon and Erin also came up on Friday night so Phil could have someone to hang out with and so Erin could study while the boys watched sports and played ping pong.

After my visit with Amy, I went home to join the party.

Here is Amy, Juliana and Me.


Juliana trying on mom's gloves.


The cutest smile in the world.


The end of the night.


Saturday we went to Phil’s dad’s house to cut down our Christmas tree. Then I met my sisters, my Aunt Sharon and of course Grandma to go to the annual Wings Stadium craft show. That place was crazy; there were so many people there. Overall, we did some good shopping, made a little dent in the Christmas list and had a great time.

Here we are with our Christmas tree.


Aunt Sharon, Jennifer, Grandma & Annie outside the craft show.


Saturday night, Phil and I went to my work Christmas party that was hosted at one of my co-workers houses… which is gorgeous by the way! He has a nice “man cave” in the basement, complete with a giant (wall size) TV, pin ball, air hockey, foosball and of course a bar. We played some games, exchanged white elephant gifts and ate a lot of food.

Phil and I at the party.





Tina, Stacey, Me and Holly.



Phil, Tina and Holly - trouble makers.




The man cave.





Phil and Stacey's husband playing foosball.




This is their dog... yes she is wearing a diaper (she's in heat.. i know gross)... but she did everything she could to get that puppy off.



Some of Phil’s girls from his soccer team are playing on an indoor team this winter and they had a game on Sunday, so Phil and I went to watch that. They also convinced him to coach their indoor team for the next session (it didn’t take much convincing… I think he misses them… or at least most of them). So I think that will probably start in January that should keep him busy anyways. After that we had dinner with Phil’s dad and then finally went home to relax. Whew! It was a busy weekend!

2 comments:

MH said...

I missed going to that craft show this year. I hope we can come up for it next year! But I guess we'll be seeing you in a few weekends...

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas tree! You know, it is really making me nuts listening to how the all the Amsterburg's but me get to cut down their own tree! I had to pay $55 for mine, after all the trees I have planted...its madness!