About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Update

Ok, sorry for the delay in my updates.

Here is a quick recap of what has happened. Two weekends ago Erin came up to go to a "girls night" party with me at my friend Tina's house. There were jello shots, pampered chef, body shop, stampin up and much more. It was a great time!

After a short week at work, we finally made it to Thanksgiving!!! We traveled to Detroit for Thanksgiving. We spent the day at my Aunt & Uncle's house along with the rest of my family and a few friends. Phil and I spent the night so that we could get up before the sun and go shopping on Friday. My aunt Laurie, cousin Staci and I got up at 3:15am to go shopping on Friday. We made the rounds to Kohls, Macy's, Sears, the mall and of course we couldn't pass up IKEA. All in all we got some pretty good deals and really didn't have to wait in line too long. We definitely did not wait outside in the freezing cold... nothing was that good of a deal for me to do that. My two big exciting purchases were a Kitchen Aid mixer from Kohl's and a new digital camera. I am very excited about both. I've already made two batches of cookies!!

After our long day of shopping, we helped my sister Jennifer and brother-in-law Nate move in to their new house in Ann Arbor. The moving actually went pretty quickly because we had a lot of help. Grandma even came over to Christen the house. We were totally exhausted by the end of the day. We finally made it home about 8pm, had a quick visit with Jon & Erin and then passed out. Saturday and Sunday were pretty calm, did some cleaning, cooking, studying and stamping.

All in all it was a great weekend with the family!

Here are some pictures to document the fun (or chaos as some might see it).


Here is Holly, Tina and Stacey at the "girl's night out" party.



Here Erin & I are enjoying our jello shots at the "girls night out" party.



I forgot to mention we also celebrated Aunt Sharon's birthday along with Thanksgiving.



Our Thanksgiving day dessert compliments of Grandma & my mom.



I'm not sure what is going on here....family bonding maybe?


Here is Aunt Laurie taking a break with all of our packages.



Gual and my dad replacing the locks at Jenni & Nate's new house.



Here we are taking a break for lunch after our long day of moving.



Here is Tula picking out our Christmas tree. She even dressed up in the Christmas spirit as a Reindeer.

No comments: