About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Amsterburg Christmas'

This Christmas season (like those past) was filled with lots of family, friends and especially FOOD! Here is a quick recap of how our Christmas played out. Friday night we went to a party at the Peterson’s house (friends of the family) for a visit with some close friends. We ate lots of pizza and let the little ones open presents to play with. Saturday my mom, sister Annie and Grandma came over to do some work. Mom helped me with my curtains and my sister and Grandma put lining in all of our cupboards and drawers. I haven’t quite finished the curtains yet, but I will post a picture when I do. Saturday night, Jon & Erin came over to hang out. We exchanged gifts where Phil got a game called Would You Rather… so of course we had to give it a try… and it was interesting to say the least. We also got a really awesome wooden garbage can (that Jon & Erin … and Larry made for us), I will post a picture of this later too.

Sunday we went to Phil’s mom’s house for our Christmas celebrations with her, Grandma and Grandpa Wallace and our friend Kerry. There were lots of present opened and a lot of food eaten. We had a great time!

Phil made a snowman for our yard... of course he has to sport the Spartans S.

Phil doing a "Challenge" during the Would You Rather game.

Pat and Phil at Christmas.


Even Tula got into the Christmas spirit.


Everyone got a chance to wear the Christmas hat.

Grandma and Grandpa Wallace



Monday morning we went to Phil’s dad’s house for brunch and stockings. I got a kit to make balloon animals… among other things so I had to try my hand at it.


Rob and Phil

Me and my balloon animals.

No comments: