About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Choir

Friday night and all day Saturday I spent with my friend Jess & Traci at Traci’s house. A few months ago Traci and I started our wedding scrapbooks and since I started school, they have just been lying around half done. So we vowed that on my Christmas break we would finish them…we didn’t quite realize what a big project they were. We conned our friend Jess into coming over too and making a scrapbook of her niece for her sister.

We worked on the scrapbooks from Friday night around 5:30pm until Saturday night until about midnight. There were a few breaks in there for eating, a quick run to Wal-Mart for pictures and supplies and some distractions by dogs, but other than that, it was pretty much straight scrapbooking the whole time. We were exhausted by the end, but good news is…it’s finished!! (well basically) There are a few more little details I need to do, but for the most part, it’s finished.

Sunday we went up north to see Phil’s Uncle Jan sing in his church choir. Phil’s dad, Phil and I made the trip to Durand in the morning. We saw the choir sing and then went back to Uncle Jan & Aunt Carol’s house for a huge feast. It felt like Thanksgiving dinner it was so awesome. We visited with them for a while and then I tried to convince Phil and his dad to take me to Frankenmuth so I could shop at the 7 acre Christmas store, but they weren’t having it, so we just went home instead. Oh well, maybe I can convince other people to go with me later. They have Christmas year round there!

Traci and Jess working hard on their scrapbooks... look at all that crap we have!


A few sample pages before they were finished.




Phil and Honey in Lansing before the concert.


Uncle Jan being... Uncle Jan


Rob (phil's dad) and Uncle Jan after the concert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a goofy pair of brothers!