About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pools, Showers & Bachelor Parties

This weekend was Jon's bachelor party. Jon & Erin and our friends the Harberts came to stay with us this weekend so the boys could partake in some bachelor party fun and the girls could partake in some wedding shower fun.

Friday night we went to my parents house for some swimming. Baby Harbert had a great time in the water and was not nearly as phased by the cold as we were.




She thought splashing was hilarious... as you can tell.


Erin & I in the hot tub where we enjoyed some adult beverages.


Jon...I think this is during the belly flop contest.


Saturday the boys had a "Day-O-Fun" for the bachelor party that consisted of fishing, drinking, golfing, drinking, food, drinking & a bon fire. While the boys were out and about, the girls attended Erin's wedding shower. The weather was beautiful & the food was delicious. Plus we got to watch Erin get dressed blind folded, what more can you ask for!



Erin's sister, Kate, brought out one of her goats for us to see. Baby Harbert was more interested in her water bottle. But at least we tried.


Here are the girls at the shower. Baby Harbert, Heather, Erin, me & Adrienne.

3 comments:

MH said...

the splashing picture is my favorite... hillarious!

thanks for being weekend photographer! we had a great time!

The Camburns said...

I won the belly-flop contest last time.....you were there, you saw it! Don't let the hamburger misguide you.

The Casa Hunt said...

I am surprised the guys didn't take the goat with them!! I guess they are just getting old.