About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Arndt Visit

Sunday, my Aunt Susie, Uncle Jim & their boys Daniel & John drove up to Michigan from Georgia.  So of course we had to have another Maltby gathering.  We all met at mom & dad's house in Vicksburg for some food, swimming, dessert, paddle ball & of course an afternoon snack.

The whole crew was there, excluding my sisters & brother-in-law's, my favorite cousin Jessica and those who live out of state.  We had a fabulous time visiting and catching up.

My favorite second cousins/sidekicks for the day.  Corinna & Arianna.
Aunt Sharon, Uncle Jim, Aunt Susie & Dad.
Phil & my favorite cousin Ross after some serious cannon balls.
Aunt Laurie, my favorite cousin Greg & Phil.
After all that action, my little family was tired out.
Here are all the cousins (well the ones that were left) & Grandma.
(me, Staci, Phil, Grandma, John, Ross & Daniel)
Here are all the kids with Grandma. (excluding those in California)
(Dad, Aunt Sharon, Grandma, Uncle Jeff & Aunt Susie)

2 comments:

Greg Bevier said...

That picture of Aunt Laurie, Phil, and me was taken right after Phil whispered to me that he thought Ross might be homosexual.

Unknown said...

I love the cousins with Grandma -- John and Grandma have the same expression!