About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maltby Pool Party

Sunday afternoon was spent at my parents house in Vicksburg with the whole fam... well most of it anyways.  My cousin Steve came into town from New York and brought his new girlfriend.  So of course we had to have a gathering so we could all meet her (or overwhelm her if you prefer).  She was a very good sport and seemed to have a good time. 
We also spent some quality time in the pool.  Here is my favorite cousin greg with his daughters in the pool.  I think he's flexing his muscles here... good thing he doesn't have a shirt on... he might've ripped the sleeves!
Here are Corinna & Arianna enjoying themselves... or at least Corinna is pretending.
Tula was supervising the boys to make sure they didn't get into any trouble.
Here is part of the group.  Noa (Steve's girlfriend), then Jessica & Corinna, then Steve and finally Arianna on the far right, who I am sure is telling a very interesting story to Uncle Steve.

1 comment:

Greg Bevier said...

and I got those muscles without the use of gamma rays or steroids!