About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We have a lot to be thankful for

This Thanksgiving was full of family, food, fun and more food, followed by a little shopping. Taking all things into consideration, it was a pretty typical Thanksgiving weekend.

We spent Thanksgiving and a few extra days at my parents house. The whole fam came over for dinner on Thursday, which was promptly followed by a family game of Disney Scene It and then the traditional viewing of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (to get us ready for the upcoming winter holiday). I actually did take pictures of our festivities, but I seem to have misplaced my connector that lets me put my pictures on the computer... so until I find that (or until my favorite cousin posts his pictures) you'll have to use your imagination.

Although I was not impressed with the ads, we still got up early on Friday (not as early as past years) and did some shopping. We also did some shopping on Saturday & then some more on Sunday. My biggest purchase of the weekend was an area rug for the new bedroom. It looks very similiar to this one:

1 comment:

Greg Bevier said...

You forgot to mention that your favorite cousin and his teammates absolutely ROLLED the competition in Disney Scene It. We were unstoppable!