About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Suprise!!! Happy Bill Knapp's Birthday

My favorite cousin had this birthday wish this year that we just had to grant for him. He wanted a real "Bill Knapp's" birthday (for those of you who don't know what Bill Knapp's is, well... you really missed out).

So, with the careful planning of my aunt & the help of my grandma, sisters, cousins & mom and dad, we pulled it off.... and it was all a suprise! We had the famous biscuits, coleslaw, fried chicken and the most important Bill Knapp's chocolate cake.

Here is the birthday boy:


Aunt Sharon with the birthday cake.


My cousins' daughters got to open gifts too... what would a party be without presents!

Phil and my favorite cousin enjoying their coke in glass bottles.

1 comment:

Greg Bevier said...

I'm glad to see you only used pictures of me that are flattering. Thanks again for the surprise. It was great fun!