About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our New Room

It's official, we finally finished our new bedroom. I mean really finished!

Last week the plumber stopped over & hooked up our toilet & sinks. Then Friday, our wonderful & very helpful friend Jon, came up from South Bend to help Phil put up the last of the trim & the closet doors. Then Sunday Phil's mom came over and helped us paint all the trim. And that was the last of it! We now can officially move in if we want. However that might be delayed a little until we get a rug for the room... that wood floor is COLD!

Of course I have "misplaced" my gizmo that lets me transfer pictures from my camera to the computer, so until I find that, you will have to wait to see the finished product. Sorry!

Our deepest thanks to everyone who has helped us along the way, we really couldn't have done it without you!

3 comments:

The Camburns said...

It is about time you have it done, I know your husband has been lollygaging!

Unknown said...

Hi Maltbergs!!!
First time checking in on your bloglife... Traci emailed news of a new post to theirs (it should be renamed Bills Big Buck blog, at least for the month of Nov) and I saw a link to yours.
What an exciting time to pop in!!!
That addition is done~ did you work with Marv elous-
And a Baby!!! How about adding Victor to the possible boy baby names? I'll bet your parents are THRILLED~ And what a great time to be hungry... it is the eating season.
Take Care!
Vicki P

The Camburns said...

Kim, you are a cheater on picking the names, you should be fair and let the votes count! Yesterday I say that Phil Jr. had 2 votes, and today it only has 1.......somehow I think that Phil Jr. is in the actual lead :)