About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, December 22, 2008

the Stryker Prom

I know it has been a while since I posted anything worth while. I finally dug out my camera cord (as some of you may know I lost my normal USB connector & have been going crazy without it). Anyways, I now have pictures again!!

A few weekends ago, Phil & I attended the Stryker Holiday Party at Western Michigan University (fondly referred to among my co-workers as the "Stryker Prom."). We ate a lot of food, watched a painful performance of "Stryker Idol," and then let the valet scrape about 6 inches of snow off our car so we could drive about 10 mph home.

They even had a photographer taking pictures of each couple (just like prom). Here are our own pictures of the night.


My team (Erin, me, Deb & A.T.)

No comments: