About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend our friends Jon & Erin came to stay with us. Erin and I spent all day Saturday shopping and running errands while the boys played soccer and did who knows what else. We made our way home to pick up the boys and head over to our friend Curtis’ going away party. Curtis is going to pharmacist school in Hawaii at the end of July, and we have already invited ourselves to go stay with him once he is there. At the party there was a little beer pong, a lot of drinking and eating, a few dogs and some game the boys thought was great called throw a Frisbee at each other and try to knock a beer bottle off a stick (or something like that). Once it got dark, they started a bon fire and what would a party be without fireworks of course.
(pictures of the fun night will follow... as soon as Jon gets his butt in gear and sends them to me)
Pre Party Picture: Kim & Erin Tailgating in Style


Pre-Party Picture: feeding the chickens @ Phil's dad's
Pre Party Picture: A little booty dancing with the dog
Erin & I were getting eaten alive by mosquitoes (I’m sure everyone else was too, but they were too drunk to care at that point), so we took a trip to the store for some bug spray. Although I have about 15 bites that are still itchy today, so I guess it wasn’t soon enough. At some point in the night, the boys thought it would be a great idea to throw Curtis in the kiddie/doggie pool, cell phone and all! After the party Jon, Erin, Phil and I made our way back to our house for a nice little bon fire on the deck and some more drinks.
Curtis & Buford in the kiddy pool
Sunday I had a group meeting for one of my classes in the morning (which was worthless because both of my group members dropped the class yesterday). Then we went to Grandma’s for lunch, she experimented on us with a new recipe that she wants to make for their apartment potlucks, which was actually really good and of course we left there with almost a whole chocolate cake! Gotta love those Grandma’s!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow we are hotties!!! :O)