About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bragging Rights

The opportunity for me to brag regarding myself & sports does not come along very often... so when it does (and this is a very small window) I have to take advantage of it.

I am currently in first place in my NCAA brackets!!!!! Go me!

Now you are all wondering how I have such uncanny knowledge of college basketball that I am able to do this... well I will let you in on a little secret. Each year I pick Michigan State to win the entire tournament. Now as I stated above and as most of you may gather, this does not always work out well for me. In fact, this is the first year since I've started filling out the brackets that it has actually worked at all. Every year people make fun of me and tell me I'm crazy that I pick them. But my strategy finally paid off. I knew one of these years they wouldn't let me down.

All I have to say (at least for today because my luck could easily change overnight) is GO STATE!!!

4 comments:

philhamburger said...

GO GREEN!!

The Camburns said...

GO WHITE!!!

Greg Bevier said...

Well that didn't go very well. I've never been so disappointed to have picked the winner of the NCAA tournament.

The Casa Hunt said...

Go Polka Dots!!!