About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby, baby, baby...

Last Sunday, Phil’s family (his mother’s side) hosted a fabulous baby shower for us both (yes I made Phil come and open presents with me).

There was a large turnout and I spent most of the time trying to remember everyone’s name & figure out how they are related to Phil or his mom, or his grandma. It’s a large family, considering his grandma was 1 of 13 children. It seems like an endless see of Aunts and cousins. I got a lot of them figured out, but I’m sure it will take years to get the rest!! No matter what, they were all very generous and it was a blast getting everyone together.

Phil’s mom, her friend Kerry and his grandma were our gracious hosts. They decorated the hall so beautifully, made delicious food (that we are still eating leftovers of) and didn’t make us play any embarrassing games (which I think everyone was grateful for).

All in all, it was a wonderful day and we took home a huge haul of baby items. We will be organizing/trying to figure out what everything is for quite a while.

Thank you to everyone!
Our hostess' (me, Kerry, Patricia, Arline & Phil)
Phil & his Mom

For those of you dying for another belly picture... this is what you get :)


This was an awesome present (from my Mom). She made me a diaper bag with all sorts of cool accessories... thanks MOM!



Erin & I

No comments: