About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Bachelorette Party Erin!

Last Saturday Kristin (Jon's sister) and I threw a bachelorette party for Erin. We started the day off with massages, manicures and pedicures. I had a very creepy experience with my massage lady... but I won't go into that here.

After our relaxation, we did some pre-partying at Kristin's house. We endulged in some love potion # 9, chips & salsa and no party would be complete without penis jello shots & penis cupcakes... very interesting. Erin opened presents & then we ventured out to downtown Kalamazoo.

We started off with a drink at the Union while we were waiting for our table at Fandango's. The bartenders loved Erin & kept bringing her shots & feeding her over pours from some other tables. The manager even made her his specialty, something with yogurt in it. (I know it sounds gross, but she said it was really good).

We had dinner at Fandango's then back to the Union for dessert & more drinks. One last stop to Shakespeare's pub to watch some Olympics, listen to music & more drinks. Then home to sleep it off.

The next day I woke Erin up bright & early to drive to Canton for some IKEA time with Aunt Laurie & the fam. It was a pretty eventful weekend.


Here is Erin opening her presents at Kristin's house. I made her this shirt (it says I love nerds). As a side note, I already had a picture of Jon looking like a nerd, so I didn't even have to pose him for one...


Here are the girls at our first bar stop of the night.


This is my favorite picture of the night. Erin drinking her "flirtini's".


Here we are at the last stop of the night... time to go home!

1 comment:

The Camburns said...

Wow Kim, Erin is totally hot, you should set me up with her!