About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Ode to My Favorite Husband

Dear my favorite husband,

I wanted to write an endearing thank you note to say you are my favorite husband.

I appreciate the hard work you and your dad did to take over my half completed project of removing our old kitchen faucet and installing the new kitchen faucet that I "needed" so desperately.

Thank you for controlling your reflex to throw the kitchen sink (literally) and the new faucet through our kitchen wall or the window.

The faucet is better than I could ever imagine. Please try not to remember the wrenches dropped on your head and the times you were caught between the sink and the countertop everytime you use it.

Thank you for being the most wonderful, handsome, charming, funny, favorite husband ever!

Love,

Your humble wife



The infamous new kitchen faucet... which is the best ever!

No comments: