About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Sunday

Sunday morning, Phil, his dad and I were invited to a church service in Battle Creek with a work friend of Phil's. After church, we went to my parents house for lunch with the family. There was a lot of eating, loud conversations, discussion of future Maltby family athletic events and of course a nice long nap afterwards... all of the typical Maltby gathering rituals.

Here is the whole gang before lunch.


Aunt Laurie with her "bunny" Rice Krispy treats.


Phil & Grandma.


I'm sure they are talking about something really important (Ross, Staci, Aunt Laurie, Phil, Nate & Annie).
The boys after a large meal.
My dad reading to his great nieces. They had a great time making him read stories to them.

No comments: