About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Juliana!

Sunday was my little niece's 2nd birthday (of course I use the term niece in the loosest sense of the word... she is my friend Amy's daughter...close enough). Phil and I went to her party to help her celebrate.
Here is a good picture of us girls... oh aren't we so cute.

Here is my friend Amy & the birthday girl.


Here is a group shot of all the party goers... the best one we could get anyways.


The part was a success, although Ju was in awe of all the people and excitement that she could hardly contain herself.

This is what she looked like for most of the party:








After a while, she loosened up and enjoyed herself.
Here she is with her birthday balloon hat.


Of course the Elmo cupcakes helped her relax.

No comments: