About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good Friday Celebration in Lansing

In celebration of Good Friday (which I had off… this is the point where I am sticking my tongue out at Phil as he had to work a half day) I traveled, snowstorm & all, up to Lansing to visit my good friends and their babies (who aren’t really babies anymore!).

I made it there safely and had a wonderful time hanging out with Shell and her son, Talan (who is about to turn 2) and Nicole and her daughter, Braelyn (who just turned 2). I forgot how much I miss them! I’m so glad that we get to see each other even if it’s spread out.

We spent the night playing with the kiddies. Talan was very interested in shooting things… specifically the deer & the ducks… thanks to Daddy Bird I’m sure. He was too cute, running all over & definitely not a shy little guy. Braelyn was interested in everything going on, especially the puppy, but only with mom in sight… I know… we are a little scary!

We had some dinner and wine, got to catch up on life and all the interesting things going on in our lives. Then I made the trek back home in the snowstorm (by that point the snow had stopped & the roads were basically plowed so it wasn’t that bad).


Talan & Braelyn waiting to be served their dinner.


Talan finally gave up and took mom's!


Braelyn, Nicole & myself at the end of the night.


Shell & I... I cut my head off a little, but this was our best try of taking pictures of ourselves.

No comments: