About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, November 5, 2007

MSU Tailgate - They lose AGAIN

This weekend was a lot more relaxing that weekends past. Friday night Phil and I watched a movie while we waited for my friend Jess to get there from Detroit. She dropped off her dog for us to doggie sit for the weekend.

Saturday we got up relatively early and went up to East Lansing for the MSU vs. UofM tailgate. Phil and I sold our tickets but we still wanted to tailgate anyways. There was a large family turnout, as usual at the Maltby tailgates. We celebrated Jennifer's birthday and had a great time. Erin and I killed Jon and Phil in the bean bag toss game (Jon, don't pretend like you're good or anything).

Jon & Phil getting their butts kicked in bean bag toss. (I refuse to call it by it's name... Corn Hole)


Jon & Erin (yes Phil took this picture upside down).


Jon... later in the day wearing the chip & dip helmet on his head.


Saturday night Jess came to pick up her dog and we forced her to stay the night (she was way to tired to drive all the way back to Detroit). Mainly because I wanted to see baby Jayda... which was awesome, I can't believe how big she is getting... she even smiled at me!

Sunday I finally got to clean my house! Who knew I'd be excited to clean, but it needed it and I haven't had time to really clean it in quite a while... with going to school and working and all. I also did homework and we went to Phil's dad's house for dinner with him and Aunt Merriell. That pretty much rounded out a nice weekend where I felt like I actually got something accomplished.

No comments: