About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

My team dressed up as bowling pins and convinced our boss to dress up as a bowling ball.

Deb, Karen, Me & A.T.


We also decorated and set up a bowling alley, complete with popcorn, peanuts and beer (root beer that is).

Here Deb and I are practicing our skills.


I bought Tula a spider costume online.
Here we tried it on.


As you can tell, she loved it.


3 comments:

Mommy said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the team dressed up. You really have that team spirit. I'm not sure I could've brought myself to do it but it was cute. Good work!

Greg Bevier said...

and as for Tula's costume...When are you going to have kids?

Seriously.

Still your favorite cousin...

MH said...

tula you look fabulous!