About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Friday night after work Phil and I went to his mom's house to have our annual pumpkin carving Halloween party. We ate scary mashed potatoes and roast and then carved some pumpkins.

The food was delicious, the company was extra scary and the pumpkins were awesome! Well, aside from the rotting pumpkin that we made Phil carve :)

This was our I believe third annual Halloween pumpkin carving party. I think that makes it an official tradition!

Phil and his mom carving pumpkins.
Me and Phil's mom making our scary faces.
Our pumpkins... Pat's, Phil's and mine... sorry the picture is blurry, it's the best one I could get.
We also got Halloween presents from Phil's mom. Here is Phil with his MSU floor mat.
Here we are with the floor mat and my present, the MSU bucket... which will be put to good use.
We also got to check out the flooring that Phil's mom put in her bedroom, along with the new paint and the new bedspread. It is all coordinated so well!

No comments: