About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Showered with presents

Friday, my work group (and my friend Traci who I work with but is not part of my work group) threw a baby shower for baby Maltburg. Deb, Erin & Traci did an awesome job (and everyone else who helped...sorry if I missed anyone). They had the room all decorated, the cake was delicious & there was even a Price is Right name that price game filled with baby stuff.
The people that I work with were so generous, they pooled together & purchased our car seat/stroller combo system for us! I am still in shock that they were so nice. Phil and I are very grateful to them all!!! Thank you everyone! (I will post pictures of it shortly)
The cake was delicious (even though the teddy bear frosting was colored very similar to poo).

Two of my shower organizers (Traci & Deb).
Me opening our WONDERFUL gift!
Then when we got home from work Friday night, Jon & Erin, along with the other Mr. & Mrs. Camburn stopped by to bring us another present!!

Jon & Erin made us this wonderful crib. It is so beautiful and will be perfect on Phil's side of the bed (just kidding). It is an awesome present that we will cherish & have for a very long time. Kudos to Erin for picking out the stain color!

Phil wanted to try it out by using Pooh in place of baby Maltburg.

3 comments:

The Camburns said...

Looks good, all you need is a top for that cradle and you wouldn't have to worry about picking up a baby cage! And what, no eye picture? Is my eye not cool enough for your blog? :)

the Maltburgs said...

Be patient, it is scheduled for tomorrow I think (or maybe Thurs). I had to space things out... too much to update all at once. By the way, where is your eye picture on your blog??

The Camburns said...

I am not sure if I have an eye picture for the blog, my wife was to worried about losing her lunch, rather than taking a picture. :) CAT!!