About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Detroit Travels

This weekend, Phil & Jon were going to Robbie's house to help him with some home improvement projects. So I hitched a ride and got to spend some time with my favorite Detroit family. My friend Jess & her sister live about 20 minutes from Robbie's house, so it worked out perfectly. The boys worked hard, while I spent the weekend lounging at Jess' and being entertained by my almost 2 year old "niece" Jayda.

Jayda was very interested in wearing my slippers (that are actually boots)... I know they are a little raggedy, but I love them... they are so warm!!



And finally, for those of you who have been dying for it... a belly picture. Enjoy because it is probably the last!

3 comments:

The Camburns said...

What about the fish nibbler? HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT THE FISH NIBBLERS!?!?!

the Maltburgs said...

Why don't you put the fish nibblers on YOUR blog since it hasn't been updated in like a year!

The Camburns said...

I don't know what you are talking about :)