About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crib Set Up

Sunday my family came over to have lunch & help us get the crib (that my wonderful Grandma purchased for us) set up. When we opened the crib one of the railings was crushed, so we had to call the store & have them order a new one. Luckily the broken piece was the very last piece to attach, so we were able to put it mostly together anyways.
Mom & Dad got us a top of the line organic mattress & some very cute bedding (which are supposed to be for the shower, but they let us use them early!). So we had a complete crib set by the end of the day.

Mom & Annie putting the crib together.

Dad with the specially designed organic mattress.


The final product. The crib is wonderful, I couldn't be happier with it. The quilt is super cute, but I think will end up as a wall hanging at some point.

1 comment:

Liza said...

i love white cribs!
yours is super nice.