About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Funniest Birthday Card Ever!

Ok, so here is a little background on the Maltby family. First of all, my mom loves to make cards for our family...birthdays, anniversaries, father's day, doesn't matter.

Secondly, my mother is the queen of superimposing pictures together. Specifically she is an expert at putting people's heads from other pictures to cover up the funny face they were making in another picture. She uses this a lot for my sister Ann who can't seem to keep her eyes open in pictures where the rest of us look great!

Lastly, my mom absolutely hates clowns. Not that I can blame her...they are really creepy.

So now here is the card that my mom made for my brother-in-law Nathan's birthday.

No more words need to be said about this, except maybe... where the heck did she get that picture of the clowns???

1 comment:

Greg Bevier said...

Yet another reason to love Aunt Allyne. She shares my hatred of clowns!

I friggin' despise clowns! Freaks!