About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

College Grad.... Again

Last night I turned in my last final exam of my Master's degree. After just over 1 year, I am officially DONE with school! For now at least. Graduation ceremonies are next weekend I think, but my celebrations have already begun.


At work we had a nice greasy lunch at Red Robin where my team suprised me by showing up to join us. After that we had some yummy cake and ice cream in the office to celebrate.


Last night, I got home and spent the entire night sitting on my butt on the couch. It was awesome! I'm sure it will get old really fast, but for one night I relaxed and enjoyed every minute of it.

5 comments:

philhamburger said...

Way to go Wifey!! I'm super proud of you and you worked really hard to get it done. Now we get to spend a ton more time together, YEAH!!

The Camburns said...

Congrats on finishing school. I am excited to hear you get to sit on your butt and relax like I am sure your husband does. Just don't start sucking at ping pong because then you will be too much like him!

Greg Bevier said...

Congratulations, to my favorite and most scholarly cousin from your favorite and least scholarly cousin...

Anonymous said...

Congrats cousin! Super proud of you for finishing, now its time to relax and enjoy life.

MH said...

congratulations!!! :)