About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tapas Anyone?

Happy birthday Annie!!

To celebrate my older sister’s birthday, my family went to dinner at a Tapas bar (which Phil only agreed to go to because he thought I said Topless bar) in downtown Kalamazoo called Fandangos.

This was my first experience at a Tapas bar and it was excellent.

We each ordered a few of the appetizers that we wanted and we all pigged out. The food was great, the atmosphere was so fun and we got try tons of different kinds of food. Unfortunately we didn't quite make it to dessert, we were all to stuffed, but I hear they have spectacular desserts.

On Sunday we went to my parent’s house for a Super Bowl party. We made our own mini Tapas bar at my parents house with all sorts of goodies included meatballs, chicken wings, cheesy potatoes and of course the ever famous peach salsa dip.

Before the game my mother went through all of her Christmas decorations and things that she doesn’t want anymore and divided them up between my sisters and me. We found some really fun things from our past, the best of which was our Pound Puppies (those were my favorite)!

Grandma was not happy after it was all said and done because that Tom Brady stunk! But we all had a great time otherwise.

Here we all are at dinner:


Nate trying some of the food.


Gual & Annie (the birthday girl)


Nate, my mom and Phil at dinner


Here is Oba with her new pals ... the Pound Puppies.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Why are you connecting us to Jessica Alba's Breasts Got Milk?? Are you part of the GOT MILK campaign??

Greg Bevier said...

Isn't Eli Manning handsome and nice enough for Grandma? She can't use the "He was mean to his wife" excuse like she did with Joe Montana.