About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sparklers & Puzzles

Well this weekend was filled with food, homework and cleaning. Saturday we spent celebrating Phil's grandma's birthday at his mom's house. We ate lots of food and even has sparklers on our peanut butter pie.

After our birthday excitement, Phil needed to calm down a little so he got to work on the puzzle he has been doing at night while I am at class. He finally finished it this weekend! Oh I'm so proud :)

Here is Grandma enjoying her present & Grandpa pretending to care.


Grandma and her sparkler pie.


My wonderful husband and his finished puzzle.


Here is Tula celebrating the big puzzle finish!

1 comment:

Greg Bevier said...

Is it just me or does Phil seem to be getting younger each time you post a photo of him?