About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Celebrating My Wonderful Husband

This past weekend we celebrated Phil’s birthday. We took a few of our friend’s and Phil’s brother to a Detroit Pistons game on Friday night. It was a lot of fun. We met my friend Jess & her sister and niece for dinner before the game and also got to hang out a little after the game.

The Pistons ended up losing the game, but we had snow cones, made fun of the cheerleaders and the half time show and got to see huge flames shoot out from the backboards when they announced the players names. All in all it was a fun night.

Our drive home was a little dicey, but we stopped at McDonald’s for a midnight snack to make it all better.
Saturday night Phil’s girls soccer team had an indoor soccer game. They ended up winning the game, but lost almost half their team due to injury at some point during the game. It was brutal out there!

Sunday we went to breakfast with my family and then dinner with Phil’s dad to celebrate his birthday a little more! By the end of the weekend we were all birthday’d out.

Robbie, Phil and Jon in their free Piston's hats


Jess and I


The boys intently watching the game.


Jayda and Erin at dinner before the game (she's so freakin adorable... Jayda I mean)


I totally caught Jon...hmmm someone really does like babies... I've blown your cover.

No comments: