About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Richland Old Lady & Her Dog Stroller

So Monday night Phil and I were on our way to have dinner with Phil's dad. As we are stopped at a light in Richland, Phil noticed an old lady waiting at the cross walk. Then he noticed that she had a little stroller (like the kind a small child might push around their doll in). Then he looked closer and realized that she had her small, white, fluffy dog in the stroller and was taking the dog for a walk. So of course, I had to take a picture.

It's kind of hard to tell what is in the stroller, but if you look closely, you can see the dogs ears flapping in the wind.


He saw her again last night on his way home from work at the same spot... must be a routine for her.

3 comments:

mare said...

Hi Kimmy,
This is a HOOT!!! The old lady walking her dog in a baby stroller. I sure hope I don't do wierd things like that when I get OLD. Traci will kill me, ya think?!
Have a splended day Kimmy at STRYKER !!!

Love, Mare ~~~

Anonymous said...

i would probably have sex with this old lady.

Anonymous said...

and the dog.