About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Birthday Tailgate

This past weekend Grandma & I celebrated our birthday with a spectacular Spartan tailgate. We started festivities around 8:30am and finally made it home at about 6:30pm. A lot of the family joined us and many friends. My uncle even flew in from California to celebrate with Grandma I think... but I'm telling myself it was me too! Grandma turned 83 and I turned 25 this year.

MSU pulled it off, although there were a lot of boos coming from the stadium for a while... we were concerned. I didn't go to the game this week, I sent Jon in my place with Phil and I stayed behind in the shade, with the food and drinks!

Setting up the tailgate:

Aunt Laurie & Mom pretending to be "Martha Stewart"

Blow up Sparty with a B-Day sign

Look at these cool gift bags that my sister made!



The boys pretending to cook:


There was a minor fire... don't worry only the bacon and a few paper towels caught on fire.
Erin & I looking a fabulous in our MSU shirts.
The boys bonding over their newspaper.

No comments: