About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Corporate Cup

Sorry for the delayed weekend update… it's been a busy week.

This past weekend, Calhoun County hosted a corporate olympics that Phil's work participated in. There were tons of events including: swimming, tennis, volleyball, running, biking, tug of war.

Phil was on the volleyball team, that ended up taking first place in the volleyball tournament.

The championship picture will follow shortly.

My dad, mom and myself along with Jon were also recruited to help out. We pretended to work for Calhoun County so that we could participate in some of the events. My dad and I ran in the 5k race along with Phil on Friday night while my mom did the 5k walk.

Saturday morning, Jon ran in the 4x100 relay race and Phil, Jon & I all ran in the 1 mile run. Then Phil and his team finished up their volleyball victory while Jon & I cheered them on and had to pretend to help with the tug of war…which was difficult because neither of us are strong. Later Phil was able to do the tug of war too, but we still lost. Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments: