About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sisters

A few weekends ago my middle sister Annie and her husband Gual moved home from Baltimore. She just passed her nursing boards and is planning to start working at Bronson today!!! My oldest sister Jennifer and her husband Nate came back to Michigan this weekend too, so the whole fam was back together for a little visit.

Saturday we went over to hang out. The day started with a little paddle ball in the front yard... only after they attempted to hang the hammock. Much to my sisters shock, the wooden pole the hammock was being attached to was rotted at the bottom and decided to break in half while she was "testing it out." Thankfuly she was not hurt and Gual got a good laugh out of it.






The boys (my dad, Phil and the two brother-in-laws) played in the Big Hole Golf Tournament in the afternoon. They spent the whole day eating brats and pig, playing golf and drinking beer (from what I hear it was fun, but not too successful).

The girls stayed at my parents house and hung out with the puppies most of the day. We invited Grandma over for lunch and then took a trip out for some ice cream, I had Blue Moon of course. We also made some appearances at garage sales, where Annie bought a new computer desk and Phil and I bought a high chair for my friend's sister.
The computer desk was a good buy, but getting it downstairs was a chore. Grandma directed and mom distracted the dogs while Annie, Jennifer and I attempted to carry it downstairs. We had to take the door off it's hinges in order to get the desk through, but with Grandma's advice, we were successful.

No comments: