About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Married Life

So here’s a quick update on our life:

I started school at Western at the beginning of June. I’m going back to get my MBA and Stryker is paying for it. My first semester is done this week so I am busy getting my final paper done and studying for my final in the other class. The plan is to take two classes a semester for the next 6 semesters and I should be done by August 2008. It sounds all fine and good in writing, but it actually is getting stressful. The summer classes are condensed into only 6 weeks so we meet two nights a week for each class from 6-9 (so that means I go straight from work to class every night of the week except Friday). It’s busy, but sooo worth it.

Phil is working at the drug court in Battle Creek and he seems to really like it. He just got back from a work trip to D.C. where his planes got delayed both going there and coming home… several times. For those of you who don’t know Phil, he does not like to travel at all. So the entire week before his trip, I was trying to convince him that it wouldn’t be that bad and that he might actually have fun. Then of course… it went all wrong. I might never get to go on vacation again  The only saver of this trip was that he got to meet Martin Sheen at his conference and that he didn’t have to pay for anything.

Other than that, we are trying to enjoy married life (going on 6 months now) when we get to see each other, and making small improvements on our house.

No comments: