About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to My First Born

Every year on our birthdays growing up, my mother would tell the story of our birth. It would always start, on this day (insert age here) years ago… As a kid we would always retort… “Oh Mom!” I never understood why she got so sentimental about the whole thing and how she could remember every detail.

Now that I am a mother myself, I get it. It is such an amazing event that it deserves to be relived AT LEAST once a year every year on that special day. The memory is ingrained in my head as if I had lived it every day of my life for the last 2 years (like Groundhog’s day). I totally plan to follow in my mother’s footsteps and tell the girls their birth stories every year. Someday they will understand too. Until then, they will just think I’m a little looney… but what’s new I guess?

I will spare you all the details, but rest assured, Natalie heard her story this morning J

Happy 2nd Birthday to my adorable little girl. We love you.

















No comments: