About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In case you didn't notice

Baby Maltburg 2.0 will be joining us in just 90 short days (13 weeks) or less!
Yes that's right sportsfans I am currently almost 7 months pregnant with baby # 2. Everything is going well so far, we've had two ultrasounds and everything is normal and healthy. This pregnancy has been a little rougher than the first since I am getting far less sleep/rest this time around with a little monster running all over the place. I'm finally past the "sick" phase which lasted about 5 months. I'm currently in the honeymoon phase (as my friend referred to it) which lasts about 1 month and soon I'll be moving into the uncomfortable/is this over yet phase for the last 3 months.

Let's see if I can cover all the questions for you:

Due date is November 22nd.
We did not find out the sex of the baby.
Natalie & 2.0 will be 18 months apart.
Thomas (my nephew) & 2.0 will be 4 months apart.
I'm feeling good...for now.

No comments: