About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Champe

Ok, I know I've been MIA for a long time. It's overwhelming to try to catch up so I'm going to start with a very important event, then jump to the present day and at some point do a collage post with pictures of everything over the last few months. Then I will keep up going forward (I promise).
The major event I'm referring to is the birth of my nephew Mr. Thomas Champe Harris. He was born July 5th and was 6lb 9oz and gave us a heck of a time getting here, but we love him just the same.
My mother and I were able to be there to help support Jenni & Nate through the whole ordeal. He is now a whole month old and growing like a weed. Here are a few pictures from the birth. I'll post more updated ones of him later.




No comments: