About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No more nemesis

Yesterday was Natalie’s 4 month check up. We recently switched doctor’s offices, for reasons I will not go into here because it makes me too angry (basically I hate the other office). This visit was an amazing improvement from her 2 month appointment at the office of my nemesis’ (or whatever the plural for nemesis is because I basically hated everyone there, except the woman who was supposed to be our actual doctor and we never got to see). She received an oral vaccination for the rotavirus and two shots. She basically behaved herself and we made it through the appointment with only one of us crying this time. Basically she is perfectly healthy, she’s just tall and skinny (nothing wrong with that). We discussed introducing solids in the next few months (well, not really solids more mush) and maybe even teeth! Oh my little baby is growing so fast!

Stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 9 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 24 ¾ inches (75th percentile)
Head: 16 inches (50th percentile)

No comments: