About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well, today was my first day back at work after 13 weeks at home with my favorite littlest girl. I am grateful that it was a busy day so the only time I had to stop and think was during my milk making sessions. Natalie spent the day at home with Grandma (my mom) so it was a little easier to leave her this morning and a lot less hectic than trying to pack things up and get out the door with both of us. I'm sure they are home having a stupendous day full of laughing, smiling, napping and eating. That is at least what I've been telling myself all day since my wonderful, lovely mother forgot her cell phone at home and we do not have a home phone, so I have not been able to check up on the girls at all today. But... low and behold, I made it! It's 5:02 and the day is over... time to head home to see my long lost daughter (by the way, yes it is still weird to say that I have a daughter).



I put lots of Natalie pics up here for you to check out.



More summer updates to come this week, now that I have internet at my finger tips again!

No comments: