About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Nephew, Chicken Little

Friday night Phil, Jon & I road tripped it over to Detroit to visit with Phil's brother, sister-in-law and OUR nephew. It was a short stay, but we had a great time.

The little guy has to wear glasses & sometimes a patch to correct his vision and I think he looks like Chicken Little with his glasses on. They don't seem to bother him, he was still running, jumping, playing and spinning all over the place. He has a lot of energy!

Here he is building a tower of blocks with his dad. Which he proceeded to knock over once it was taller than him.


This is Chicken Little in his favorite toy... a cardboard box with stickers on it. It is a multi-use toy and hours of fun!

2 comments:

The Camburns said...

Geez Kim, where are the pictures of your husband and me kicking butt in bean bag toss?

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Robbie and Rachel couldn't afford toys. Poor baby Robbie playing in a box. I better get on this.