About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We've been busy...

Ok, it's been a long time since I've posted something... sorry about that, but we've been really busy!

Here is a quick recap of what we've done over the last 3 weeks that you missed.

We drove to Ludington, went fishing, visited grandma, drove home. The boys played in a basketball tournament that Randy's brother organized. They all realized how old and out of shape they are... but they did win the best sportsmanship award & even made it in the paper! Celebrated a birthday with Phil's mom. Worked on the house and celebrated Grandma & my birthday with a tailgate. Whew... I'm tired.

Here are some pics from our fun:

Uncle Jan, Phil & Rob fishing in Ludington.


Some action shots of the boys playing in the 3 on 3 tournament.



The team: Jon, Phil, (other player guy... maybe Jeff?) and Randy.


Phil & Jon in between games.... they're getting so old!


Pat opening her birthday gifts. Does she look suprised?


Here she is celebrating with the girls (Tula & her dog Mazey).


Phil & Jon working (well, maybe working?) on our bedroom.


Birthday tailgate: My sisters & mom and I.


A picture of the tailgate set up. This is after most people went to the game. We stayed & ate more!


Phil & I at the tailgate. Like my new sunglasses? These are to replace the other glasses that the river in California ate.



Jon & Erin helped us celebrate too!


Happy Birthday everyone!