About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Detroit Visit

Last weekend I went over to Detroit to visit my friend Jess & her new house. I also got to spend some time with her sister Chandra & baby Jayda. It was a pretty event filled weekend.

We watched a lot of movies, taught Jayda to dance to her guitar, ate a lot of food, taught Jayda to put a bucket on her head, caught up on life and then put Jayda in a cardboard box to play. Whew, I was pretty tired when I got home, let me tell you.

Jess' new house is awesome, it is enormous! It is actually a duplex and she has some great plans for the attic that will be amazing when they are done, but sound like a lot of work.

Anyways, we had a great time. I just love hanging out and having girl time.

Here is J dancing to the music.


Here is her favorite Aunt Titi teaching her to play with cardboard boxes.


I promise we didn't let her keep the bucket on her head for long... it was so cute, we couldn't resist.


See, I told you she was ok. By the way, love the shirt!

No comments: