About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Monday, May 5, 2008

We have power... Almost!

This weekend, Jon & Erin came up to stay with us for the weekend so that the boys could work on the electrical in our new bedroom and bathroom. While the boys were hard at work, Erin & I took the doggies (350 pounds of them) to the annual Dog Walk-a-thon at Prairie View Park. It was interesting to say the least, they were all very excited to see the other dogs. I think Erin & I are both sore from "walking" the dogs. It was very cool to see so many different dogs all in one place. We also got to see my friend Kelly & her Mom, which was really fun too.

After the dog walking, Jon & I went to watch Phil's team play soccer...only in Michigan can I be sweating in the morning and getting rained on and freezing by 4pm. Aside from the weather, the game was good. The girls won 1-0 and the fans almost got taken out by hurricane force winds (or at least it felt that way).

Saturday night was some more electrical work and of course a nice big home made pizza!

Sunday, I worked in the yard most of the day digging up plants and moving them to a "safer" place. Next Monday, the new garage construction is going to start & they will be digging up the existing sidewalk... so all the surrounding plants must go!

After my yard work, I met my friend Amy and her daughter Juliana for lunch. I think the waiter got annoyed with us when we still hadn't ordered any food after about an hour... oh well. We got to catch up and I got to spend time with my friend and my niece. It was awesome!!

Here is a picture of Jon working hard...no Jon, I'm not going to point out what you are using...
Jon & Phil
Here is Erin & Lola at the dog walk.
Juliana eating her cookie.


I kept trying to get a picture of Juliana giving Amy a kiss, but she was too fast & my camera was too slow. So this is as close as I got!... It's still cute :)

Here is Juliana giving me a kiss goodbye.

No comments: