About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

crazy brawl in the Calhoun County courts

This crazy guy in Battle Creek shot his wife & son. Yesterday the judge delivered a guilty verdict to him which then caused him to go crazy and attack a nearby police officer to grab his gun. The police officers eventually get control, but it's pretty scary... espceially since this is all taking place in the same building where Phil works!

Watch the video:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1111405973/bclid1137706675/bctid1551055723

2 comments:

Greg Bevier said...

I saw this lunacy on the news. I didn't realize Phil worked in that spot. AYE!

Greg Bevier said...

Hey...email me your email. My computer had to be reformatted last week and the address I have written down is wrong.!!!