About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Teambuilding Fun

This week we had an off-site team building/training with my work. We went to a place called Yarrow near Augusta, MI. It is beautiful there! They have a golf course, lodging, big meeting rooms and also a bunch of outdoor activities.

We checked into our rooms on Tuesday night, then had some beer tasting and a bbq outside on the deck. After many drinks and dinner, we had some smores at the fire pit and then moved to the pub downstairs for some air conditioning and a lot more to drink!

After beer tasting & dinner, we played a little name that tune game!


Holly, Tina & I at the beer tasting.
Stacey (our lovely team event organizer!) and Tina our gimp.

A few people tried to test their sobriety by seeing who could do the best yoga in our room! Crazy!
I have to admit... I think Tish won!


The next morning we did some ice breakers after breakfast and then split up into teams. We got to do some wall climbing… a low ropes course (which was awesome) and a scavenger hunt. For the scavenger hunt we got to drive all around the campus on golf carts looking for the clues. It was a great time!

After that, we all got to choose an activity to finish off the day: golfing, lessons with a golf pro or pedicure and chair massage… I think you can all guess which one I picked! It was awesome…

Then after a nice relaxing pedicure… I had to rush off to take a final for my class :( Oh well, the rest was great and my class is now over!

No comments: