About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Breast Cancer Site

This is a site I visit everyday and I thought I'd share it. By going to this site and simply clicking on the pink box, you can help women receive free mammograms. You don't have to log in or anything, it is very simple and very important.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

There are multiple tabs for a few different causes (literacy, hunger, animals, rainforests, etc.) and you can actually click multiple times a day.

Everytime you click, the sponsors donate money to help these causes... it costs you nothing, but helps other people, isn't that wonderful?

1 comment:

MH said...

Thanks for posting this... I had it a million years ago saved and forgot all about it. Now I'm clicking again!