About Us

My photo
And the family keeps growing and growing and growing...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Recap

Christmas was a bit of a blur this year, like most people it was filled with family, fun & lots of food. We celebrated with Nona (Phil's Mom), Phil's dad and the Maltby family. Natalie made a haul, getting a ton of presents (thank you everyone!). She really enjoyed all the chaos and the wrapping paper was a blast! I think her favorite presents included the touch & feel Christmas book and all the awesome hand me down's from her favorite second cousins.
I won't bore you with the details, but I will say it was a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait until next year! Here are some photos of the fun:
Tree decorating with Dad. (don't mind the drool covered shirt)

Christmas with Nona.

After a quick nap, she was back in action. She spent the rest of the time reading her new touch & feel Christmas book (thank you Uncle Jeff & Aunt Laurie) with Grandpa.


Everyone got into the holiday spirit!

Not gonna lie, this beard is a little creepy, sorry honey!

No comments: